Faculty of Educational Studies (FES)
conducts Master's Degree Admission
Specialisation area - 44.04.01 « Pedagogical Education»
Training period – 2 years.
All master’s programs are carried out on a contract basis.
The period of document submissions to the first year graduate levels begins on the 20th of June, 2020 and ends on 20th of July, 2020 (admission rules, p. 21)
In 2020 Moscow University will carry out document submissions in remote access on LMSU online platform webanketa.msu.ru.
Contact us for via:
FULL TEXT OF THE MSU ADMISSION RULES IN 2020:
«The basics of teaching and education»
Consists of written and oral parts
Dates of entrance examinations
(The date will be announced in early June):
- June 2020
- July 2020
Examination begins at 10 am.
Entrance examination program:
! The passing grade will be determined after entrance examinations end, usually it is over 40.
Main educational programs (master's programs "Management of Education" and "Fundamental pedagogical education") at the FES are implemented in accordance with the educational standard of MSU in the specialisation area 44.04.01"Pedagogical education".
Master's degree programs admission requirements
All applicants should have higher education.
List of required documents
In addition to a personal application for the first year of master’s programs, the following documents there should be submitted:
- copies of documents, proving identity and citizenship of an applicant;
- original or copy of the higher education document (in case you have a foreign higher education document, recognized as equivalent of Russian bachelor's degree or a specialist's degree, you also have to submit its notarized translation);
- 2 identical photos 3х4 cm. (black-and-white or in color with a matte finish).
Optionally: originals or copies of other documents may be submitted with the personal application.
Applicants are obliged to present the identity and citizenship documents to the admission committee personally.
For international admissions the following documents are required (研究生入系所需材料):
- Higher education document original (本科毕业证及学位证原件).
- Academic Record original (大学成绩单原件).
- Notarized translations of higher education documents and academic records (经过莫斯科公证处公证的本科毕业证、学位证及大学成绩单的翻译件).
- 6 identical photos with a matte finish, each signed on the back side (6张麻面照片，照片背面签名（俄语.
- Copy of the first page of an identity document (护照首页复印件).
- Copy of the latest visa (有效签证复印件).
- Copy of a migration card (移民卡（小白条）复印件).
- Copy of a residency registration (both sides) (落地签双面复印件).
The documents should be submitted as “.pdf” files (文件应以pdf格式扫描文件的形式提供).
Education is carried out in strict accordance with the contract for provision of paid educational services.
The cost of full-time master’s program in FES in 2020 is:
- for citizens of Russian Federation - 390 670 rubles per year;
- for international citizens, applying for special educational programs – 426 220 rubles per year.
Admission Committee adress:
Faculty of of Educational Studies, Lomonosov Moscow State University, 119991, Russia, Moscow, Leninskie gory 1, Bldg. 52, 2 Humanities Building, suite 331, 332 (3rd floor)
FES MSU Admission Committee
Suite 332 (3rd floor)
Suite 331 (3rd floor)
Executive Secretary Assistant
Suite 337-338 (3rd floor)
Admission Committee Officer
Suite 331 (3rd floor)
Admission Committee e-mail:
FES MSU applicants live in student campus on Lenin Hills consisting of 5 separately standing buildings at Lomonosov prospect 31, bldg. 2, 3, 4, 6, 7.
FES MSU dorm inspector - Chugunova Elena Nikolaevna
+7-495-939-40-54, suite 349 (3rd floor)